Saturday, June 29, 2013

We Baptized!

Hey Family!
 
Sorry that I don't have much time to write this week but this week went really well! Well guess what...we did baptize this week! :) It was truly really great! I was very happy for Jorge and Rafael! They both seemed to really enjoy it and I hope it was a really good experience for them! It really felt great to see loved ones make those covenants with Heavenly Father.
 
Right now we are in Guadalajara. We traveled all the way here last night and we had to get up early to sign our visas. I didn't want to walk around illegal any more haha. Afterwards we went to a buffet call Sirloin.  It was a bit expensive but SO SO worth it! I had wings, mashed potatoes and gravy, soft serve ice cream, brownies. I was sad that my stomach has become small and I couldn't get more down after 3 plates but oh man it was good! :)
 
Right now I am going to head back to Nueva Italia but I just want to let you all know that I love you and thanks for all your prayers and support. I can really feel your help always. Oh I got your package also! I have yet to open it but thank you all so much! There is truly many things I have been grateful for in these days!
 
God bless you all and have an amazing week. Miss you loads but love ya more!
 
Love,
 
Elder O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment