Monday, April 22, 2013

Write to me!

Hey family!

So something really cool got announced this week! We are now able to email all of our friends also so that will be way fun!  You can also put my email address up and let people know they can email me:

 jobrien@myldsmail.net 

Let everyone know that I still am limited on how much computer time I have to write back, but I will write back!  I'm actually writing back and forth with Mark Beus right now! :) Way awesome to be able to hear from him! 


Well we came a little early to write today because we are going to go play some soccer and basketball and make some tacos in the city of Uruapan with the Elders here. It is going to be quite the day! 

This week we didn't have much time to work due to zone training and general conference. We spent a lot of time looking for less active members. It was a bit difficult because the houses here have the numbers really mixed up. For example we will see the number 40 then two houses later it is number 220! The really nice thing is that on the street nearly everyone knows each other so if we can get close we can just ask where the person lives.

It was really great being able to listen to the general conference right? I missed the Saturday afternoon session but I got to see all the rest! It was really great to hear from all our church leaders! I really like the talk on Saturday in the morning session about repentance. It was by a 70 but I can't remember his name right now. 

Sounds like McKenzie is all ready to head back to college! I'm sure she is missing it by now! 

Well I think we are about to head about family.  I hope you all have a really good week! Miss you loads and love ya even more!

Elder O'Brien :)

No comments:

Post a Comment