Saturday, April 13, 2013

Iron stomach


Hey family!
 
Well everything is going well here in Mexico. I am on a computer right now that I am pretty sure is loaded with viruses cuz it is so slow and weird but that's Mexico at times I suppose!
 
Elder Guillen and I had a pretty good week! We were able to find many new investigators and we are getting them ready for baptism also. We found a really awesome family! The mom's name is Griselda and she has 3 daughters. They are really awesome and they all went to church this week! They seemed to enjoy it a lot! We are also hoping for 3 baptisms this week! I will let you know the next week how it went!
 
Elder Guillen was really sick the whole week. One day I got stuck inside for half of the day again! Talk about boring! I was able to get a lot of the paper work caught up which was nice! He got a stomach infection from when we ate one day. I am very grateful for the iron stomach with which I have been blessed up until now! :)
 
I am glad everyone is doing so well! I know the Lord is really blessing you all a lot! Keep being great and it will continue!
 
Love ya all!
 
Elder O'Brien :)

No comments:

Post a Comment