Saturday, November 3, 2012

Live it. Love it. Share it.


Hey fam!!
 
Well it was another really great week. I really felt good about this one! I'm not sure why but it felt even greater that the others! :)
 
That is so awesome that you will be able to go to the temple open house! It will be such a blessing to hear President Monson speak!! I heard Lexie came home this weekend with a boyfriend! Tell her to be careful! ;) haha. Which picture did McKenzie put up on facebook? That is awesome about the blog! I hope everyone is really enjoying it! I am enjoying writing it.
 
That is crazy that it is already Dad's birthday coming up! man he is getting old! Hahaha. Don't tell him I said that. You can put it on the blog though ;)
 
Ashley got to work in the temple! That is way awesome! She was one of the shoe people like when we went to Twin Falls? She sure sounded like she enjoyed it in her email to me!

Man you all had a lot to teach this week! I'm sure Ashley enjoyed a break though. That is a way funny story about Bayler! Let him know that I owe him candy also! Ha. ;)
 
Wow sounds like you sent the whole store in the Christmas slash birthday gifts. I am planning on sending some little things to everyone. It depends on if they get done on time or not. We will see how it goes! Be excited! :)
 
This week went extremely quick! We had a bit more success this week but everything is still pretty slow here in Tepa. We are really trying to focus in on the members. We hope as a result of that they will have much success with missionary work here if their own testimonies are very strong. We are looking for people to teach but still pretty dry. It is all good though. I know I am doing all I can and the Lord will continue to bless me, my companion, and the people here. My companion and I asked to talk this week in church in hopes of being an inspiration to our members here. My companion spoke like an apostle, and I feel I did really well also. It was amazing how reverent the people were and they just listened to us. Oh it was such an experience. It talks about so much in the book of mormon about teaching with authority and power. We are given authority by being called as missionaries but we receive power through righteousness. I could really feel the power of the spirit manifested through us this Sunday. The spirit could actually be felt very strong there. I LOVED IT!!! :)
 
We also did divisions this week and I went to Guadalajara again. I got to see a lot of people I knew back there! I was with a newer missionary. His name is Elder Ryan Scott from Salt Lake City, UT. He is a way cool guy. He only has 4 months and his Spanish is really good. I was extremely impressed! It was really great to work with him and learn from him and his example. His dad is a convert also which is really cool. It was awesome to get to work with him for a day!
 
Well I am looking forward to another great week! I know that the Lord is blessing you and will continue to do so according to your faith and obedience. Always be grateful for the rough moments cuz they make the good ones that much sweeter. Be an example and always do what you know what is right. Remember....Live it. Love it. Share it. The Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
 
Love you all!
 
Elder O'Brien :)

No comments:

Post a Comment