Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tender Blessings


Hey family!!!
 
Well this week went by way fast! I am having a hard time to remember all that happened!
 
The interview with President Camarillo went really well! He is a really great guy! It is amazing how you are able to feel the Spirit just talking to him! The food isn't too different here in Tepa. The people are really nice and all is good! We don't ever feed ourselves besides P day. The same members feed us every week which is nice because I am able to get to know the members really well!
 
Haha I am pretty sure that there is no such thing as normal life mom. That is why it is called life hahaha.
 
Is it weird only having one kid in high school? We only missed having all three of us in high school by one year!
 
Well I am a little sick right now so I don't remember everything from this week. It went well. We got to meet with some good investigators. We have 6 people with baptismal dates right now which is really exciting! Edgar has been having a hard time lately and didn't want to come to church but his parents came and stayed the WHOLE time! That was definitely a tender blessing of the Lord. It was all thanks to the members. It was so great to see them all getting involved! Definitely a dream come true!
 
Another cool spiritual experience is that I was feeling pretty sick last night but we went to visit an investigator who is really coming along. It was really hard for me to stay focused because I was seriously about to fall asleep. But I was praying for the Spirit and then when I went to testify I felt fine again. It is amazing how the Spirit helps us!

Not too much else happened this week. We kept working hard and we have some pretty great results! We still need a lot more references but we are trying our best!
 
Well hope you have another great week family! Good luck everyone is school and college! Life is great!
 
Love Elder O'Brien ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment